At Southern Arizona Radiology Associates, our team is dedicated to providing our patients with the best services they need to maintain their health and wellness at optimum levels. We consider our staff as our most valued resource and select only the best, whether they serve you from our offices in Tucson or Sierra Vista. Our radiologists have completed fellowships in a range of areas in quality diagnostic imaging, including neuroradiology, musculoskeletal radiology, angiography imaging, women’s imaging, and breast and body imaging.
We are proud of our staff members and provide them with the ideal working environment to perform their jobs to the best capacity while constantly improving themselves. Our staff members are also fully dedicated to and enjoy serving our patients.
opportunity for Full-Time General Sonographer
- We are an outpatient imaging center located in Southeast Arizona looking for a Full-Time General Sonographer who can perform high quality ultrasound procedures for the diagnosis of disease and injury in accordance with exam protocol.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone willing to learn and expand their experience in a fast paced environment
- The right person to fit into our office culture
- Hardworking, dedicated, team player, that gives the highest quality of care to their patients
- Full-time, Days, no call
- Scan General, OBGYN, Breast, Vascular
- Full Benefits, to include Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (G.E.D.)
- Graduate from Accredited Ultrasound school
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret Radiology documents that recommend additional imaging
- EXPERIENCE: At least 1 year of experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location